Tips for Choosing the Best Coffee Pod
As a result, we will list the most important aspects to know before buying
Types of beverages.
This is the first aspect to consider when buying a coffee maker. Beverage type largely determines the most appropriate single-dose coffee.
For example, if you like good quality coffee, Nespresso coffee maker is your brand. If you need a coffee maker for your family where there are several tastes, Tassimo is appropriate for you.
In fact, you can prepare coffee, chocolate or tea. If you are searching for an inexpensive coffee maker, Senseo is the best.
There are many single-dose coffee makers on the market, some better known than others. The specifications that must offer a coffee maker are as follows.
- Power. The power of the machine affects the speed of the brewing process and how to achieve the optimum temperature of the machine. 1200-1500 volt power is most appropriate.
- Noise, virtually all machines make swishes, but try to choose a machine to minimize this.
- Pump pressure. At least 15 bars of pressure.
- Water tank. The tank must be at least a liter and must be extracted to facilitate maintenance.
- The volume control of coffee should be automatic, select the type of coffee machine that sets the amount of coffee. Stop the machine must be automatic.
- Tassimo coffee makers have this function in the bar code of each capsule. Nespresso coffee machines, in some machines offer this option, others do not.
- Heating water. Ideally, it incorporates a thermo block system. The water heats up quickly and evenly. The automatic water drain coil allows for the always fresh water in each coffee.
- Maintained: this is one aspect where the single-dose coffee maker is more limited. Ideally, the machine has an automatic scaling. There are some models that do, but this is rare.
This is important at this time to buy a single-dose machine. We must determine what type of consumption. For everyday use, any manual coffee maker can serve a Senseo or Nespresso Essenza. If, however, you’ll use it in a business or a large family, in this case, it is preferable to use an automatic coffee maker.
Do not forget other factors of choice
Other factors should be taken when purchasing an espresso machine, as the number of cups (one or two), the automatic scaling of the machine, the presence or absence of a water filter.
Brands of espresso
3 brands share the espresso machines market: